We’re Flexible

We offer a wide range of payment options to meet your business needs.


WIRE TRANSFER

Payments are accepted via direct bank transfer (or PayPal) on the condition that 60% of the total quoted price is paid at the commencement of the contract, and the remaining 40% is payable upon delivery of the finished product. We retain ownership until payment is received in full.

background-balance-business-583846.jpg

INTERNET BANKING

Standard internet banking payments are available for clients who reside in South Korea or New Zealand on the condition that 60% of the total quoted price is paid at the commencement of the contract and the remaining 40% is payable upon delivery of the finished product. Ownership is retained by us until payment is received in full.

PAYPAL

Payments are accepted via PayPal on the condition that 60% of the total quoted price is paid at the commencement of the contract and the remaining 40% is payable upon delivery of the finished product. Ownership is retained by us until payment is received in full.

UPWORK

As a Top-Rated Upwork member, we have a special agreement for new client referrals. Upwork holds your payments in escrow, meaning you have nothing to lose in making contracts with us. Talk to us today about contracting directly through Upwork.  Ownership is retained by us until payment is received in full.

ONLINE PAYMENTS

Coming soon! We are in the process of rolling out an online store, which will allow you to make direct orders and complete secure credit or debit card payments. We’ll let you know as soon as this option is available.

THIRD PARTY ESCROW

If you’d like to proceed with an order, but you’d like to keep your funds secure until you are completely satisfied with your deliverables, then third party escrow services are for you. Please note that all fees are the responsibility of the buyer and will be added to your invoice during the quotation stage.


All work is quoted in USD on a per-piece or package basis, meaning you know the full cost upfront. The price varies depending on the length and complexity of the request. Contact us to find out how a professional writer based in Seoul can assist you in meeting your business needs.